HEALTH & SAFETY
Our Health and Safety offering focusses on providing realistic, practical advice, aimed at helping business achieve Health and Safety legal compliance in a simple, manageable and cost effective manner. We support our clients through a retained, outsourced basis, providing unlimited access to our expertise. We call this approach our ‘Competent Person Service’.
Our typical service includes:
- Development of relevant Health & Safety Documentation.
- Assistance with implementing systems/safety procedures.
- Regular advisor visits to monitor compliance.
- Regular updates on safety legislation and other related issues.
- Assistance in the completion of Safety Assessment Schemes (Safe Contractor, CHAS, etc).
- Unlimited remote telephone & email support.
Our approach is personal and specific to each client. We only develop documentation relevant to your needs, and we’ll work with you to ensure your understand your obligations and how to use the documentation. We provide regular, onsite compliance reviews and are always on hand to answer any questions should they arise.
Health & Safety Training
We also work with our clients on developing their in house skill sets. We provide a range of accredited and non-accredited safety courses including:
- IOSH Managing Safely
- CIEH Level 2 Award in Health & Safety in the Workplace
- Risk Assessment
- Accident Investigation
- Manual Handling
- Manual Handling ‘Train the Trainer’
- Display Screen Equipment Assessor
- Hazardous Substances (COSHH)
To learn a little more about the work that we do with some of our clients, please do take a look at some of our case studies opposite. If you’d like to talk about your own approach to Health and Safety, please do get in touch.
HEALTH & SAFETY SUPPORT
If you would like some feedback on your current compliance, we offer a free, no-obligation visit. This is not a ‘sales visit’, but may just give you reassurance that your existing systems are already compliant. To learn more please contact Richard Hookway on 07810 307296 or email@example.com.
HEALTH AND SAFETY CHECKLIST
Not sure where to start on Health & Safety? Managing safety isn’t as difficult as you may think, and neither should it be complicated. We’ve created a simple checklist to allow you to review your current Health & Safety provision and understand if there are any gaps in your current procedure.