Find out more about our training and coaching services
Sharpening your strategy, enhancing leadership capacity and developing your team are vital to the success of your organisation.
Amarisk has a range of training and coaching options in HR, safety and leadership, all reflecting our practical and hands-on approach to the challenges at work.
To help you set and achieve the objectives for you and your organisation, Amarisk are able to provide bespoke coaching support as you take your organisation forward.
Action Centred Leadership Training
Amarisk Director, Trevor Vanstone, is accredited by Adair International – the organisation of Professor John Adair, the country’s leading leadership writer and scholar – to deliver Action Centred Leadership (ACL) and has run this course to leaders, managers and supervisors for a number of years.
ACL looks at the functions of leadership – what you actually have to do to achieve the task, develop the team and get the best out of each individual. To find out more and book onto our next course, please click here.
HR and Employment
Amarisk can also provide training on a range of skills to develop your team:
- Recruitment and Selection – the process to use, competency-based interviewing techniques and discrimination law.
- Employment Essentials – the employment contract, handbooks, managing performance, disciplinaries and sickness, family-friendly, equality and diversity.
- Appraisal skills – matching employee development to your strategy and objectives, the effective appraisals, avoiding the pitfalls.
- Coaching and Mentoring – skills for managers to develop leadership capacity across your team.
Health & Safety
Amarisk can provide a full range of Health & Safety training, to assist clients in developing their in-house skill sets. We provide a range of accredited and non-accredited safety courses including:
- IOSH Managing Safely
- CIEH Level 2 Award in Health & Safety in the Workplace
- Risk Assessment
- Accident Investigation
- Manual Handling
- Manual Handling ‘Train the Trainer’
- Display Screen Equipment Assessor
- Hazardous Substances (COSHH)
South West Geotechnical
How taking action to train four leaders was the foundation for business growth
Training for 19 team leaders brought confidence and focus to market leading firm
EAD Ecological Consultants
How our full range of services helped top ecology firm continue its expansion
Apr 24, 2019 | The Health & Safety Executive (HSE) increased its fee for intervention (FFI) hourly rate from £129 to £154. The new charge came into effect on 6th April 2019.
Feb 07, 2019 | We have summarised the new statutory rates below, which will come into force in April 2019.