What we do
We call it the ‘seat-belt culture’. Most of us wear a seat belt when driving; we do this sub-consciously, and we feel uncomfortable when not wearing one. Encouraging people to embrace safety in the same manner is our principal aim.
A simple approach
We support our clients through a fixed-fee, retained outsourced basis, providing unlimited access to our expertise. We call this approach our ‘Competent Person Service’.
Our typical service includes:
- Development of relevant Health & Safety Documentation.
- Assistance with implementing systems/safety procedures.
- Regular advisor visits to monitor compliance.
- Regular updates on safety legislation and other related issues.
- Unlimited remote telephone & email support.
Our approach is personal and specific to each client. We only develop documentation relevant to your needs, and we’ll work with you to ensure you understand your obligations and how to use the documentation. We provide regular, onsite compliance reviews and are always on hand to answer any questions should they arise.
Health & Safety Training
We also work with our clients on developing their in-house skill sets by providing a range of accredited and non-accredited safety courses.
| Contact Details